A one-day course specifically designed for physicians, audiologists, and other senior health care and safety professionals is available.
Topics discussed are:
- Case studies to include clinical characteristics of specific hearing losses
- Audiogram interpretation
- Standard Threshold Shift (STS)
- OSHA and MSHA recordability,
- Clinical characteristics of work-related hearing loss
- Proper patient disposition will be discussed
All courses can be tailored to your specific requirements and will focus on practical applications with emphasis placed on compliance with federal and state laws, new technologies and future trends.
All courses can be conducted on-site at your facility any day during the week (including weekends). This will eliminate staff scheduling conflicts and save the additional unnecessary cost of lodging, transportation and per diem.
Instructors are certified audiologists and other professionals with extensive experience in hearing conservation. Group discounts are also available.